Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Plans

Happy New Year!

Thanks for a great 2014, and here's to a great 2015 moving forward.

2015 is going to bring some change to the blog.

First of all a bit of fair warning that if you have been enjoying the Throwback Thursday posts (which really are entries from several years ago, on a prior incarnation of the blog), they will continue for a bit, but by the time April rolls around I will have exhausted all of those original posts.  I'm brainstorming what to put into the Thursday slot afterwards, but I don't know exactly what that will be yet.

Story seeds will continue as best I can on a M-W-F at 12:30 pm EST schedule. I'm still a huge fan of Numenera and The Strange but the story seeds will begin to mix in other games from other publishers, as well as being completely free of any specific RPG tie.

Tuesdays and Nuts & Bolts will continue to the volatile day.  There are a few other bloggers who blog about the Cypher System and so monthy we will be doing a sort of "round table of blogs" where each of us will post on a given subject all within the same week.  I'll continue with Nuts & Bolts, at least as much as I am able, so if you like that hopefully that will continue at least twice a month. Reviews of product and discussion around game experiences like +James Walls Quattro con Carnage will also be posted on Tuesdays, though once Throwback Thursday has exhausted it's run, I will probably start using Thursdays for those kinds of posts as well.

I'm always open to feedback and constructive criticism, so if you have an idea for something or if you have something you really like please let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment