Sunday, July 31, 2016

Last Week Today - Week of July 25 - 31, 2016



Monday
Story Seed - Prison

Wednesday
Nuts & Bolts - Hacking the Cypher System - Perceiving the Divine

Friday
Gods of the Fall - Some Thoughts on House Rules

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Source: http://www.brigadecon.org/rpgaday2016/

As I mentioned a few weeks ago I am going to replace my entire August's worth of normal posting and content for RPGaDay2016. Starting tomorrow there will be short daily posts prompted by the RPGaDay questions. As I write this I'm already halfway done with the month and expect to have the entire month's worth completed by the time GenCon begins. Regular posting schedule and content will resume in September. Hopefully this gives me a good chance to recharge my batteries and/or prep a bunch of stuff ahead, and also gives regular readers of the blog a nice change of pace with the promise of a return to form in short order. Either way, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment