K is for Knowledge
Table K1: Things Known About ... (roll 1d4)
- Objects (proceed to table K5)
- Locations (proceed to table K4)
- Beings (proceed to table K2)
- Other (proceed to table K6)
Table K2: Things known about a being ... (roll 1d6, then roll on table K3)
- The true name of a...
- The location of the secret sanctum of a...
- The true weakness of a...
- The source of power for a...
- The location of a book of knowledge about a...
- The secret true identity of a...
Table K3: 1d8 Beings
Table K4: Things known about a location... (roll 1d6)
- The location of hidden vault of a treasure.
- The secret passcode to enter the library of the knowledge spirits.
- The location of portal between the mortal plain and the underworld.
- The true purpose of an ancient obelisk.
- The source of power within the fountain of youth.
- The purpose of the world.
Table K5: Things Known about an object... (roll 1d6)
- The location of the phylactery of a powerful lich.
- The identity of the soul contained within a powerful artifact.
- The identity of the next wielder of the sovereign sword.
- The contents of the Vault of Ages
- The reason why the Rod of Power was broken into pieces and hidden throughout the world.
- The actual purpose of an artifact currently being used for completely different reasons.
Table K6: Other Knowledge... (roll 1d6)
- A long forgotten form of magic
- The truth behind the creation of the mortal races
- The techniques to alter fate.
- Detailed knowledge of the future.
- The secrets to immortality.
- The being who holds the knowledge of (roll again from the beginning).