Friday, October 9, 2015

Story Seed - The Road to Hell ...

Image Source: http://mrzarono.deviantart.com/art/Foul-Necromancy-299436848
"Are you sure about this? This is dark magic... it's wrong."

"It's wrong, but our reasons are right. You know the saying 'fight fire with fire' right? Well, we're fighting evil with evil. Those bandits will prey on the town until we're all dead or there's nothing left for them to take from us."

"But raising the dead to fight them? Kresh, this isn't right. There must be some other way."

Kresh looked up from the old scripts and sneered, "Is there? Show it to me! Point me at that 'other way' you think exists, and I'll gladly help you. But there isn't another way, that's why we're here. Now either help or get out of my way. When those bandits arrive in the morning they are going to get more than they bargained for. I'll save the town with you or by myself, but I'm not going to stand by and let those brigands bleed us dry."


No comments:

Post a Comment