Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday Tools #1 - Cypher System Custom Character Sheet


I made a character sheet for Cypher System.

As an engineer I tend to prize function at least as much as form, and usually more so. As a result while I find the MCG character sheets to be aesthetically pleasing they just don't work for me because if the way I play. I tend to use index cards or MCGs cypher cards for cyphers instead of writing them on my sheets so those areas tend to be "wasted" space for me. Meanwhile I usually end up cramped for space on character abilities (even if just writing the name, cost and page #).

So I did something about it. I don't know if this is "teh best char sheet evar" but I think it will work better for my needs. This one is general purpose, but I intend to try my hand at a Strange style sheet with foci overlay as well. I'll post that once it's done.

As a note this is meant to be printed using the "fit to page" function which will give you a minimum of whitespace around the edges.

UPDATE: I made a variant sheet with larger pool circles for those who use poker chips to track pools during play. The circles should print out around 39-40 mm which is suitable for standard poker chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment