Thursday, September 10, 2015

Some Poll Results and a New Poll


A couple of weeks back I put up some informal straw polls for the various Cypher System games looking to see what 3rd party support people were interested in. I thought I would post the current results here:

Cypher System

My first poll was to see what people wanted out of the Cypher System:

  • 51% said Settings
  • 25% said Adventures
  • 18% wanted more Foci
  • 3% wanted more Descriptors
  • and 3% had other requests that were more specific
The day after I asked what format people wanted adventures to be in:
  • 48% wanted to see the Instant Adventure format 
  • 26% wanted Fully Plotted Campaigns 
  • 16% wanted Adventure Seed or Ideas
  • 9% wanted Fully Plotted One-Off Adventures
I also asked if people wanting settings wanted something new or something adapted:
  • 62% wanted new Original Settings
  • 38% wanted Adapted Settings
Based on the (almost) 2 to 1 preference for Original Settings, I created a new survey. This one is a bit more detailed in order to capture some additional thoughts on settings and what people want to see. Please CLICK HERE to respond. You'll need a Google account to reply (I did this to avoid people being able to reply multiple times).

Numenera

Since I asked what people wanted in support of Cypher System I figured I would do the same for Numenera:
  • 70% wanted more Adventures
  • 15% was new Descriptors and/or Visitants
  • 8% wanted to see more Setting Detail
  • 6% wanted new Foci
  • and 2% had other requests that were more specific
The Strange


Since I asked what people wanted in support of Cypher System I figured I would do the same for The Strange:
  • 79% wanted more Adventures
  • 11% wanted more Recursions
  • 7% wanted new Foci
  • and 4% had other requests that were more specific

No comments:

Post a Comment