Saturday, September 12, 2015

One Year Anniversary


September 12, 2014 - Sept. 12, 2015 ... almost 300 posts, and 32,000+ views.

When I started this last year I honestly wasn't sure if it would last. I certainly had no idea it would be so relatively successful. Obviously that's a lot on me, I have kept this thing alive by posting routinely and regularly, but it's also on you folks, my readers, who give me the incentive to keep writing as well. So thank you all for a great year, and here's looking forward to another one...

New to the blog? Or maybe just looking to check out some "classic" (and I use that word loosely) posts?

Check out the top 5 most read posts:
  1. Review - 1 year on, Numenera & the Cypher System
  2. Tuesday Tools #1 - Cypher System Custom Character Sheet
  3. Nuts & Bolts #13 - Of Dice and Cards
  4. Nuts & Bolts #2 - No Roll for You
  5. Nuts & Bolts #24 - My Top 5 RPG Game Systems
Or ... maybe you'd rather see the top 5 posts with the most +1's:
And/or maybe some of my favorite non-story seed posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment