Tuesday, August 1, 2017

#RPGaDay 2017 - Day 1

As found on: http://autocratik.blogspot.com/2017/07/rpgaday-2017-announcing-rpgaday-again.html

Once again the best 31 days of gaming have arrived. Best because of RPGaDay and because of Gen Con. For the rest of the month my normal posting will be replaced with #RPGaDay daily posts. Enjoy!

August 1st) What published RPG do you wish you were playing right now?

This is a pretty tough question. When it comes down to it I never feel like I get enough gaming in general, let alone for specific games I love. I think though that I wish I were playing in a game of Bruce Cordell's Gods of the Fall, from Monte Cook Games. It quickly became an obsession of mine when it came out prior to Gen Con last year and while I have written many a blog post and am running a game of it I have not yet played in more than a couple of one-shot sessions. I'd love to get a chance to play in a regular, ongoing game set in the post-apocalyptic fantasy world where the gods are dead and the player characters are taking on the quest of walking the divine paths of prophecy to become gods themselves and put the world to right once more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment