Wednesday, August 2, 2017

#RPGaDay 2017 - Day 2

As found on: http://autocratik.blogspot.com/2017/07/rpgaday-2017-announcing-rpgaday-again.html

August 2nd) What is an RPG you would like to see published?

Mostly if I really like an idea I'll sort of kitbash it using the RPGs I play, reskinning rules, or making new stuff up as needed to fill the gaps. There's no specific idea that I can think of that I couldn't do via that method. However, to answer the question in the best way I can ... I'd love to see an RPG for Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: The Legend of Korra. The complex martial arts of those series, combined with the bending powers, chi-blocking, and the later series' technology and spirit magic could make for a really fun product. In my pipe dream world this would also be illustrated by the animation teams who worked on the series development; if you've ever seen the "Art of ..." books for these series you know how amazing this book could look.

No comments:

Post a Comment