Friday, April 29, 2016

Holy Moly! My Cypher System Charsheet has nearly 1000 views!


My Cypher System Character Sheet is nearing 1000 views! When you consider that most of my posts struggle to see 100-150 views that's a pretty darn big deal in my book. Big enough of a deal that I wanted to go back and do some re-work on the sheet and make it better.

The catch, I don't play much Cypher in person and so I haven't been using the sheet regularly (online play means I just use a text doc).  What I'd like is some feedback from everybody out there on how to make this sheet better. Right now I plan to do away with the columnated skills and just have space for Inability, Trained, Specialized. I'm planning to do that since the skills really aren't beholden to the stats, some skills will fall across more than one pool, for instance. BUT, if you disagree, let me know.

So let me know what you think could use a little tweaking, even if you are only just now finding this for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment