Sunday, February 15, 2015

Last Week Today - Week of Feb 8-15 2015


+Ryan Chaddock suggested to me that my posts might get lost in the shuffle for some folks so I'm going to try posting these weekly recaps for the next few weeks to see how it goes.

Monday
The Spine - A look at a crumbling relic of a forgotten past by a father and daughter.

Tuesday
This week's Nuts & Bolts took a look at Savage Worlds as I experienced it during Quattro con Carnage.

Wednesday
Story Seeds took a day off so I could recap an actual play of my in-work Numenera Fiasco Hack.

Thursday
Throwback Thursday brought a new Back Issue, asking why so many alien worlds are such nice places to visit.

Friday
The Rings is a Story Seed in the older style, less a narrative, and more a short description of a weird locale for use in Numenera.

No comments:

Post a Comment