Here's I dunno 7 bad ideas for gaming on April Fools day
- Give the players +5 objects that are totally useful, but not really at all useful. It's a +5 Thimble! A +5 compass.
- Let the players defeat the big bad super easy style. Then have him surge back for a TPK.
- Have the players find a ton of treasure. Have it all be counterfeit.
- Have the heroes rescue the prince/princess/king/queen/duke/whatever. Have that person be super duper douchey and mean and also the villain.
- One of those skeletons with the rusty sword and the rusty skullcap? Yeah, he's actually the lich!
- Ask the players what they want to do. Then run something else.
- At the end of your session tell your players they can level up, then laugh and tell them they are April Fools.