Friday, August 11, 2017

#RPGaDay 2017 - Day 11

As found on: http://autocratik.blogspot.com/2017/07/rpgaday-2017-announcing-rpgaday-again.html

August 11th) Which ‘dead game’ would you like to see reborn?

Hmm. Dead game is a weird term. I guess that means a game that is out of print and doesn't see active publishing of supplements? Well one of my all time favorite game settings is Nightbane from Palladium. I doubt they consider it dead, but I don't recall the last time I saw anything new for it. I'm really not a fan of Palladium's house system anymore so I'd love to see somebody buy that up and redo it in a new custom setting, or possibly adapt it to one of the better systems out there.

I also have incredibly fond memories of the TMNT and Other Strangeness RPG from Palladium. It seems a no brainer for some RPG company to get that IP and create a whole new game that embraces the full gamut of the strangeness of the comics, movies, and TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment