Thursday, August 17, 2017

#RPGaDay 2017 - Day 17

As found on: http://autocratik.blogspot.com/2017/07/rpgaday-2017-announcing-rpgaday-again.html

August 17th) Which RPG have you owned the longest but not played?

Reaching into the way back of my dim memory I can come up with a handful that I've owned for more than 20 years and not played, but I cannot recall which I acquired first. Back when I first started playing RPGs I played a lot of Palladium's games and I picked up a copy of Beyond the Supernatural that has never been used as anything other than reference for other games. Likewise when Palladium reprinted their Mechanoids games I got the book but never found time to try it out. While I don't regret never playing either of them, I do think that the Mechanoids probably has the most potential for me to one day use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment